Rental Terms and Conditions
We do not drop bins on public roads, laneways, or emergency routes. Please review our bin sizes prior to your order, ensure the bin will fit on your driveway to avoid any cancellation fees. Bin pick-up details, rental periods, additional fees are outlined in your bin rental agreement. We are not responsible for any damage to property, to or inside the curb line when placing or removing containers or any damage that may be caused by the bin to your property. We strongly suggest you lay plywood sheets down prior to delivery to ensure your property is protected, please see our FAQ page for information on how to protect your driveway and materials not accepted.
If you have questions or concerns please call our office and we will be happy to help.
Greater Toronto Area (GTA), please call 416-688-4747
Greater Hamilton Area, please call 289-204-2121
Bracebridge & Muskoka Region, please call 705-646-1597
Please Read Carefully Before You Accept
- Our insurance policy prohibits containers from being filled higher than the container walls.
- We are not responsible for damages to or inside the curb line when placing or removing containers.
- We only accept 100% non-hazardous solid industrial, commercial and residential waste.
- No liquid waste is accepted, all liquid waste will be refused and or returned at your cost.
- We do not accept any hazardous or pathological waste.
- We do not accept contaminated clean fill material, all contaminated material will be refused and or returned at your cost.
- All material and waste are the customer’s responsibility until payment is made in full.
By accepting these terms the customer acknowledges they clearly understand the above stated terms, agrees to hold York1 harmless for any damages that may arise, to pay for overages on the above outlined weights, surcharges, and additional rental days, if applicable to the order, and authorizes York1 to collect such funds accordingly.