With more than 70 years of leading over 10,000 projects, we have the industry experience and expertise to drive every stage of your infrastructure project efficiently, cost-effectively and with care for the communities nearby.
YORK1 INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
Powered by over 70 years of industry experience and expertise, we have what it takes to perform more efficiently and cost-effectively. Here’s what we can do for you:
We apply environmentally responsible and minimally disruptive methods and technology customized to the nature and scope of your project.
Our experienced teams use proven environmentally responsible practices to prepare your site for a new building project.
We design and lay down the foundations that help ensure the integrity and safety of your residential high-rise, industrial or commercial project.
Extensive experience in directional drilling means we get the job done right even in tough ground conditions.
Closed-circuit television cameras and flushing trucks for inspection and draining of sewage pipes.
RECYCLING AND TRANSFER SERVICES
Safe and responsible recycling, collection and transfer of your demolition and construction waste.
PUTTING SAFETY AND SUSTAINABILITY FIRST
Our priority is working safely and sustainably at our job sites and within our communities. During every project, we’re conscious of our environmental impact from start to finish.
Your Community COmes First
- Thorough site inspection before, during and after projects by our engineers.
- Use of protective infrastructure and equipment to minimize disruption from noise and dust.
- Ongoing communication to ensure community members are well-informed about the projects in their neighbourhood.
We keep our workers safe
- Each crew member has been trained and certified for all necessary safety accreditations.
- Our in-house health and safety committee promotes and supports ongoing worker safety training.
- Up-to-date licenses for our specialists.
We Protect the Environment
- By helping businesses and communities manage their waste better and divert as much as possible from landfills.
- Through bioremediation and safe reuse of contaminated soil.
We’ve worked with the biggest names in construction and land development, on projects that have ranged from residential to commercial and public infrastructures.
With a portfolio of more than 10,000 infrastructure projects over more than 70 years, our teams have broken ground and laid the foundation for some of the most challenging builds in North America.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
York1 provided infrastructure services for Canada’s largest convention facility.
During its construction, York1 took part in the largest excavation in downtown Toronto history, removing 1 million+ cubic metres of earth.
York1 participated in one of the deepest excavations in Canadian history, digging out 110 feet of earth to make room for the Scotia Plaza.
Having received over 40 industry awards, the arena remains one of the most renowned venues in Canada.
Standing 553.3 metres-high, this modern wonder of the world was the tallest freestanding building until 2007.