Employment Type: Full Time
Reports: Shop and Equipment Manager
The Fleet Coordinator is responsible for providing overall administrative and organizational support to the Shops across York1.
Key Functions & Duties:
- Responsible for updating vehicle registrations and inspections, logs, and maintenance of records and fuel cards
- Create and issue purchase orders while processing and preparing invoices
- Issue, process, and complete work orders
- Manage preventive schedules and coordinate with team members to complete repairs
- Assist with invoicing, mileage reporting, and working with finance to facilitate payments to invoices.
- Assist with ordering parts over the phone and arrange with shipping accordingly
- Input new vehicles to maintenance, insurance, and registration programs
- Maintain physical copies of all maintenance records and checklists for each asset
- Maintain drivers’ logs and pre/post checks, fuel receipts.
- Produce reports from fleet maintenance and GPS programs.
- Verify 407 invoices and work with the finance team to verify
- Participate in shop safety initiatives
- Graduate from an Office Program or approved equivalent education and experience
- 3-5 years related experience in administration in a professional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to balance multiple priorities and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented self-starter with a high level of organizational skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership and must be able to apply judgment and discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)