Abatement & Mitigation
Asbestos removal, abatement, and mitigating services in Ontario and throughout Canada.
Expert Asbestos Removal Services Ensure a Healthier Future
At YORK1, we understand the hidden risks that asbestos presents to homes and businesses. Our specialized asbestos abatement services are designed to effectively and safely remove this hazardous material from any environment, ensuring the well-being of occupants and the preservation of the surroundings.
- Mesothelioma: A rare form of malignant cancer involving the lining of the lungs, chest or abdomen. This disease is always associated with asbestos exposure and is often fatal.
- Asbestosis: Inflammation and scarring of fibrous lung tissue which results in a reduction in lung capacity.
- Cancer: In addition to lung, laryngeal, and ovarian cancers, asbestos exposure also increases the risk of developing pharyngeal, stomach, and colon cancers.
What is asbestos?
Asbestos is a naturally occurring mineral that is composed of bundles of resilient fibres. It served as an excellent insulator prior to the 1970’s. In 1971 the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) declared asbestos to be unsafe and a hazardous air pollutant causing health issues. When materials containing asbestos are disturbed or improperly removed the fibres can become airborne and often go unseen. This causes exposure without knowledge and could result in health problems 10 to 40 years after exposure to the asbestos.
Why you need the experts at YORK1 for Asbestos Removal:
- Experts: We offer trained, certified professionals proficient in asbestos handling, encapsulation, removal, and disposal at a MOE-licensed facility.
- Full Range of Services: We offer full-spectrum environmental contracting services.
- Comprehensive Services: A comprehensive range of services is available.
- Tailored Solutions: We customize services for residential and commercial clients.
- Continuous Support: From initial inspection to final cleanup our experts will provide constant support.
CONTACT YORK1 TODAY
Choose YORK1 today to ensure the safe and thorough removal of asbestos from your residential and commercial spaces, benefitting from our cutting-edge equipment, certified experts, comprehensive services, and unwavering support throughout the entire process.